HELP US TO PRESERVE AND PUBLISH BAPTIST HISTORY
Particular Baptist Press is a non-profit Christian publishing ministry that relys on contributions and sponsorships in addition to book sales to preserve and publish Baptist history.
Here are a few of the ways that you can help:
1. Sponsor the printing of a publication.
2. Make a contribution to the Press.
3. Sign up for a Standing Order.
Sponsoring a Publication:
For more information about the sponsorship of the printing of one of our works or the reprinting of a volume that is currently out of print, please contact Gary Long at 417-883-0342. This is a way a local church or individual may leave a valuable legacy for both the present and future generations.
Works in the planning stages waiting for sponsorship:
1. The Works of Benjamin Wallin - Volumes 1, 2 and 3
2. An Anthology of Early Baptists in Rhode Island - 2 Volumes
3. Many others - some commentaries, etc.
Works out of print waiting for sponsorship to reprint:
1. An Exposition of Romans, by John Gill
2. An Exposition of Galatians, by James A. Haldane
3. Annual Register of Indian Affairs, by Isaac McCoy
4. Minutes of the Philadelphia Baptist Association
Contributions to the Press:
Contributions can be made by phone or mail.
Particular Baptist Press
2766 W. Farm Road 178
Springfield, MO 65810
Click on this link for more information about Standing Orders
Thank you for standing with us in this ministry!
Particular Baptist Press is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Your contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by U.S. law.